Confirmation and payments
To secure a group booking, a deposit of 35% of the total amount will be required within 7 working days of a confirmed reservation. Partial deposits will not be accepted. A charter cannot be confirmed until an official request and the deposit has been received.
The final payment is due 4 weeks prior to departure. Full payment must be received with immediate effect if booking is confirmed less than 4 weeks prior to departure.
When a group cancels their reservation prior to the final payment date and 3 months prior to departure, the deposit will be forfeited entirely. When a group cancels their reservation up to 4 weeks prior to departure the full payment will be forfeited.
Cancellations must be made in writing.
Marine Scuba Diving understand the changeable nature of group bookings. If a group keeps us informed of changing group numbers, every effort will be made to help fill the group charter if required.
If your foreign office issues a travel warning and advises against travel to a specific destination we will change or cancel booking free of charge.
All live-aboard itineraries are subject to weather conditions and Egyptian Government Approval, and whilst Marine Scuba Diving will make every effort, we cannot guarantee diving to specific sites. In adverse weather conditions the guides and captain of the boat will have the final decision as to which dive sites to visit, to ensure guests, staff and boats safety is not comprised in any way. If in unfortunate event, dives are missed or dive sites are not reached due to weather conditions, Marine Scuba Diving, will not offer a refund or compensation.
In the unlikely event hat Marine Scuba Diving changes the boat you have booked for reasons beyond our control, we aim to provide a boat of the same standard. In the event this is not possible we will reimburse you the cost difference.
National and marine park fees
These fees are payable locally for government permits which are required for divers and non-divers. Night dives are not permitted in the Marine parks.
Ras Mohammed: 5€ p/p
Dolphin Bay: 25€
Brothers: 50€ p/p
Other marine park cruises: 80€ p/p
- All divers on marine park safaris are required to have a minimum of 50 logged dives
- Divers must carry a surface marker buoy (SMB) on all dives
- Each buddy pair must carry an underwater lamp on all dives (even day dives)
- All divers are required to sign a self declaration medical form
- All divers should have a valid diving insurance
- All divers are required to sign a completed registration form/waiver prior to departure
- 2 weeks before departure the group responsible should send us for each person travelling name, nationality, passport number, number of logged dives, equipment requirements with size and flight details; he should also include any tanks requests (nitrox), dietary requirements or special occasions